Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things about ME!

Thanks Sue for "verbally" tagging me... I think this will be a good exercise for me - who am I and what is my God-given reason for being?
  1. I never wanted to move here after college, much less make it my home - this is home:)
  2. I never thought I would be married
  3. I was a Registered Dietitian by education
  4. I drive a mean fork lift - seriously, men commented on how good I was
  5. I used to hike and bike aimlessly, then find my way home
  6. I love working outdoors
  7. I love hard work (must be from all that pickin' rock)
  8. The more structure (organization), the better
  9. I am very noise sensitive
  10. I am very emotionally sensitive (don't let my tough skin fool you)
  11. My middle name, Ruth, is from my Grandmother... Abby's middle name is also Ruth
  12. I love looking at flowers and thinking how much Gram-gram would appreciate that
  13. I am becoming more thrifty (like my mother)
  14. Daniel's middle name, Irving is after Alan's father
  15. I love those still moments; like Abby telling Daniel "I really love you!" without being prompted. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right. I try to "save" those moments for rainy days. Daniel loves life and people - I appreciate his unconditional giving; like when he hugged the lady at the chiropractic office. I don't know who she was, but she sure did beam with delight.
  16. My feet did not get bigger during or after either of my pregnancies
  17. Alan and I met at a birthday party for someone neither of us knew
  18. I do the lawn and snow; funny story of company coming for dinner and Alan was inside cooking while I was out clearing the driveway.
  19. I love playing softball (surprise!)
  20. If I could wear jeans and T-shirt 365, I would; especially on those cool summer nights
  21. I want to start my own vegetable garden
  22. I don't really enjoy watching movies
  23. Sudoku :) love the challenge
  24. It took me 3 1/2 years to start my daughters scrapbook ("baby book")
  25. 25 things was easier than I thought...

No comments: