Thursday, September 18, 2008

Whirlwind Week

This week has been crazy, hard, emotional and exhausting. It's pretty sad when your three year old is consoling you, "it will be okay mommy" as she is fetching the tissue box and dabbing your tears away. Then I blew my nose and she started laughing - we both laughed. Then I started crying again. Well, Alan was gone for a entire week for work only to leave again next week. Daniel has behaviorally turned two. He is having nightmares and is REALLY afraid of the dark. His church class made a tent and had flashlights underneath. He went running and screaming away, "NO DARK! NO DARK!" I'm an emotional wreck - just because I am. Today we learned that Abby's pre-school is CLOSING the end of this month. Our school district just started a 4K program and that wiped out over 1/2 of their enrollment. Abby's school was wonderful and it just seemed to fit. The class got along wonderfully and it seemed as if they had been friends for a while. I still don't know what to do...
We did manage to have some precious and fun times.

My friend, Ruby, was in town Monday night and we took the "kids" to Cabella's. Daniel really liked looking at the animals (living and stuffed). I can not recall my kids experiencing a sugar high... then, we shared a piece of fudge! Oh my goodness! They were crazy, silly and we had fun with it.

Bath night fun!

New fall pj's. Abby likes to "read" to Daniel at bedtime.

Abby also likes Daniel's firetruck bed.

So does Daniel.

No comments: